nicoda1

Convert Detached Garage Into Home Office

nicoda1
3 years ago

I work from home, and now my husband does too. We're currently using our sunroom which isn't suitable long term as an office, so we're looking to convert about half of our detached garage into an office for us both.

It's about 73M2 in total, and we'd like to convert the bottom half, leaving the front with the garage door etc. still intact and usable as a garage. We could incorporate 2 existing windows to the plan, and would just need to add an external door. One issue is that the garage houses our 1100LR oil tank, wouldn't plan on moving this, are there any issues with having this in close proximity? Also, any idea of what we'd be looking at in terms of cost. The approximate size would be 6.1M x12.6ML with roof height of 2.6.

Thanks

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.