This design delivers on personality, substance and gravitas in any home which it graces. The Cavendish collection focuses on practical functionality, with uncluttered surfaces and systematic storage, yet it evokes style and a tactile luxuriousness with the inclusion of natural wood accents.
The Cavendish is the epitome of a classic contemporary kitchen with beautiful clean lines and timeless elegance combined with state-of-the-art appliances. This stunning kitchen is a clever take on a renowned classic. With a choice of oak veneer or walnut veneer, the Cavendish collection makes it is simple to find the perfect kitchen to complete your home.
- Broad beaded framing.
- Panelled end gables.
- Overmantle features stepped detailing and a curved gable down to worktop.
- Rotunda unit with 80mm walnut top and pull out chopping boards.
- Polished chrome knobs in two sizes.
- Butt hinges on cupboards.
- Perrin and Rowe mixer tap with rinse and a Quooker boiling water tap, all polished chrome.
- Under mounted stainless steel sink.
- 50mm River white premium granite worktop, featuring Double Domus edge detail.
- River white premium granite continues as a splashback behind the hob.
- Top of the range integrated cooling appliances include 672mm fridge, freezer and a glass fronted 610mm wine climate cabinet.
- Separate controllable climate zones ensure food is kept in the best environment in the refrigeration unit, the freezer features automatic regulation of the temperature as well as an external water and ice dispenser. Intelligent technology ensures wine is protected using multiple temperature zones and specialist lighting showcases prized wines.
- The cooking appliances are made up of a gas cooktop with five burners, two combination steam ovens, two warming drawers and a large 900mm oven.
- Pyrolytic cleaning, touch controls and automatic door opening are just a few of the features of these high-end kitchen appliances.