Tiles for open plan space

last modified: 2 months ago

Hi we are really struggling picking tiles has anyone put in stone effect porcelain tiles that could comment. Our house is anew build bungalow and it's modern I guess but not too modern either. I will be putting in a classic shaker style kitchen but can't find nice stone effect tiles like the provence talco ones from ca pietra, I was also advised to lay these like a brick style so irregular pattern. I was originally going to put in 120 x 120 tiles laid straight but seem yo have swayed from this. Do you think the stone effect porcelain might go out of style soon? we are considering running the same tile in k/l/d and also entrance hall and bedroom hallway.. The house layout is like a h house living area to left of entrance hall and bedrooms to the right

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.