sarah_unwinsuter

Colour ideas for kitchen cupboards please

Sarah U-S
4 years ago

My kitchen cupboards are currently painted Farrow and Ball Dimpse. Although I like them, they are quite difficult to keep looking nice and clean (albeit my cleaning standards are relatively low!!!). I’m looking for ideas of other colours that might work?

The worktop is dark granite (possibly called something like galaxy star?) - I’d ideally like to change it but cannot justify the cost and the waste of a perfectly good worktop. The same goes for the floor - it’s slate. I’d ideally like to swap it but can’t justify it due to being absolutely fine.

The room is dark - it’s a Victorian terrace with a side return extension. Most of the light in the kitchen area is borrowed from other areas. Ceilings are also v high...

Thanks in hope!

Comments (11)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.