shazzad85

Paint colour help needed - please!!

shazzad85
9 years ago
I've recently purchased a new build & am starting to think of paint colours for the entire house. I'm so confused as I've bought many tester pots on the basis of what they look like on the colour chart but they then look so so different when I actually paint them on the walls!!
To give you an idea of my house, all rooms have white doors & architrave. All bedrooms & landings are walnut wooden floors, the stairs are primed white with walnut handrail & steps. The hallway & kitchen have a beige glossy tile.
I wanted to keep things fairly simple and paint the hallyway, kitchen & most bedrooms the same colour - a light beige/biscuit colour but I can't find something that is light but still blends in well with the other décor!! All paint I've tried is either too white or too yellow!!
I'd really appreciate if anybody knows of any paint brands and colours which may suit me - don't want anything too dark!
Thanks so much in advance for comments - I'm about to pull my hair out!!

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.