paulab56

Please help me to update my old antique pine kitchen

Paulab56
last modified: 5 years ago

kitchen advice · More Info
kitchen advice · More Info

I would like your advice on how to update my kitchen. I live in an old edwardian house and I would now like to update the kitchen. The kitchen is straight in off the hallway with a stained glass door leading in. There is a small dining area and I am restricted here as there is a bay window and I have a round table in this area on the left hand side. On the right is a little office desk and an old stone fireplace which i feel is dated. Would like to paint this but would it work out ok. The room is divided by a wood beam. The kitchen is spacious but has not got an island area. Right hand side continuing on from fireplace has the frige and an old pine dresser that I would like to get rid of. On the left hand side, it starts with a bookshelf and then the presses. The ceiling is pine. There is too much pine and I was thinking of painting presses but cant decide on a colour. It is a bright room as you have a sklight as well as windows. Any suggestions welcome. I am attaching pictures. Thank you so much. Pauline.

I have attached the photos but I am not sure if you can see them.