jaydigs

Final Poll for downstairs internal doors. Thank you!!

Jason Digs
last year
last modified: last year

Dear Houzz Community,

I promise this is the last poll. I am racking my brains trying to identify two doors to the ground floor of my property. Let me take you guys on a little tour.

Outside of home

First door gap to the living room as soon as you open the front door and Second door from the living room to the kitchen:

Before you make up your mind from the selection below, I think it is important to realise that I have already installed the upstairs doors as follows:

Office/Box Room Bedroom:

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2

If I could go back and change to white instead of light grey I would but that ship has sailed. For the two gaps downstairs, I would like a white door and the choices are:

Option 1 - A completely new design that doesn't match either the exterior or upstairs doors (x2)

Option 2 - A door design that matches the exterior door but does not match upstairs doors (x2)

Option 3 - Exact same door design as office in white for both gaps (x2)

Option 4 - Exact same door design as bedroom and office but in white where the non-glass door is access to living room gap AND glass version of the door is access to kitchen gap (x1 of each)

Access to Living Room:

Access to Kitchen

Option 5 - Exact same as option 4 but reversed where glass door is access to living room and non-glass door is access to kitchen (x1 of each)

Access to Living Room

Access to Kitchen

Thank you, Thank you, Thank .you for the last time

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5

Comments (100)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.