webuser_15748792

New Kitchen Advice

Caroline Thompson
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I’m planning on putting in a new kitchen (it's open plan kitchen/living/dining room) and there are a few things I can’t decide on and would love some more opinions. My plan is white shaker cabinets, white quartz counter tops and gold/brass handles & taps, some initial plans are attached - I'm thinking white tiles either hexagon or metro, not the up-stand in the picture

Appliances - most are going to be integrated but for the oven and microwave I can’t decide between white or stainless steel? I’m worried about them looking dated if I have them in white and fashions move on, although I think that will happen to the gold/brass first.

I’ve got a number of quotes and am having trouble deciding, I was going to go with a magnet kitchen and then went to the showroom and for some reason wasn’t convinced with the quality, are there any slightly better quality companies I could go to.

If I do go with Magnet I’ve read a lot about buying good quality handles and taps, where would I get them from (I’m in London)? when I’m just looking online it’s really difficult to figure out the quality.

Any further thoughts/advice is very welcome.

Thanks,
Caroline

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.