eireannach

Help me poultry-proof my property!!

eireannach
10 years ago
I live in the countryside and have a neighbour who keeps ducks and geese. He leaves them roam wild. The result is that they camp out in my garden all day, leaving their dirt on my steps and patio furniture. I realise I live in the countryside but I find this totally unacceptable and quite stressful. He makes no effort to confine the animals to his plot of over an acre. He is not approachable and I feel he will only enjoy the stress it is causing me if I ask him to do something about his animals. There are no laws to stop him keeping the animals. How do I best poultry proof my property? The boundary is about 200 metres long with a hedge but no fence. My budget is quite limited. I can only spend a few hundred on this. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.