donna_doherty3621542

New house - fixings blended!

Donna Doherty
9 years ago
I am building a new house. It will be a two story with a large kitchen with two five foot windows adjacent to each other. There will be pocket doors leading to the living room, a single door to hallway and an arch to the sunroom which has four windows about 2foot wide x 6foot and french doors and a glass arch/triangle window over them and two skylights. That's obviously the main "all in ones sight" area. We are currently looking at grey floor tiles, with grey or off white kitchen units and island. (Kitchen designer still sourcing samples ) we are probably going to have oak internal doors and skirting etc and possibly black window frames. My question is this, will black window frames go okay with oak woodwork? I would like to avoid white doors ect as I have these in my current house and find the maintenance on them too much for me.

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.