djcp65

Whole house re-decor , for sale purposes

Hi,

I have a 6 bedroom, large Georgian (grade 2 listed) house I own that I have just re-started to do up after a 5 year gap (divorce delay) , I am currently doing some odd bits of fixing etc that needed doing before getting down to completely re-painting and re-carpeting (on upper 2 floors, ground floor is mixture of tiles and wood) ..

However, as I'm doing it to sell the house in theory, what paint colours, ideas, should I adhere too? Should I re-paint it all one colour and re-carpet the same throughout, or break it up colour and carpet style wise?

Not that I'm looking to diss my gender, but I'm male and personally I have noooo idea!!!

Any advice/ideas really appreciated

Thanks very much..

Duncan.