muemmel

Please help. I need suggestions for exterior redesign of house.

helen m.
We recently decided to do some exterior renovation on our house and installed a red entrance door with white side lights. unfortunately the red bricks do not match the red door and we would like to replaster the house and paint it instead of the pebble dash we have at present. This may turn out too costly, so we are at a loss as to what to do. We would like to get suggestions on colors if we decide to go ahead with the plastering, regarding walls, trims (we plan on having) or, should we have to keep the pebble dash, how can we best disguise the red brick, at least on the porch. We also would appreciate any ideas regarding the front entrance steps (materials, color).
Any suggestions will be gratefully accepted.