jacki_schklar

What wallpaper or mural should I add to my office?

Jacki Schklar
10 years ago
I can add ANY custom wallpaper or mural to my office because I work at TotallyCustomWallpaper.com and they encourage me to add wallcoverings. So many choices! I want something on the wall that is image right, to the left of me when sitting at my desk. I thought of possibly also having a white brick pattern on the other walls, but that might make me feel more closed in with my smallish office. PS, the walls are a taupeish-beige, not green like this image looks...the fluorescent light made it look green.

Attached is a design I found online, it is between a mural and a wallpaper pattern. I am looking at it in different color combos. I like grays and blues. I like light turquoise too, but that is so done all the time...

Thanks in advance for ideas!

Comments (17)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.