webuser_685532564

Can you solve our floor plan puzzle?!

Amber Smith
6 months ago

We've recently purchased an 1890's Farmhouse in Scotland, and it's in need of some work! We're facing a puzzle with the thick granite walls and the fact that the house is located in a conservation area. Our goal is to create the best possible layout, with a focus on having the master bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor and maximizing the stunning sea views to the east of the property. We'd also like to incorporate a utility room and are considering knocking through into the bothy to utilise that space somehow as well.

We're open to any suggestions for a more optimal layout that takes into account these challenges and our desire for a beautiful, functional space. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.