clapot31

Tiny en-suite ideas?

clapot31
7 months ago
last modified: 7 months ago

Hi all

I have a small ensuite in need of renovating.

We have a cupboard space on the landing which use to house the old tank, so i asked the bathroom designer to knock into this to create a larger walk in shower area, rather than the tiny square we currently have.

They sent me the attached photos but im not impressed, I know its small but was hoping for more, i feel its hardly any different to how it currently is.

Im hoping to have a sliding/pocket door for more space, and we hope the corner can be knocked out opposite the toilet, it currently hides the internal soil pipe but we want to move it outside for more space. I also need some storage, Its quite dark, as the window faces north to the side of our house and neighbours. They have also not used all the cupboard space so there would be an unused void?

All ideas welcome

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.