mariekellyfox

Need help decorating main bedroom

Marie Kelly-Fox
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I am about to re-decorate main bedroom and need your help.

Currently one wall has built-in wardrobes in Mahogany which I want to paint in a soft grey together with bedside lockers and dressing table. I would like one feature wall behind the bed head (bed head is a classic brass design which I want to retain unchanged) I was thinking of a wallpaper in possibly an aubergine colour; or maybe I should wallpaper the other two walls in aubergine and do something else behind the bed..... I really need your help I'm stuck. Also what colour/fabric should I have the curtains in?

The room faces north-east and has a roomy en-suite fully tiled in tiny mosaic white tiles with a black/silver/glass mosaic tile border at dado rail height. Should both of these rooms blend into each other or does it matter?

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.