nessarobinson

Need help for my tiny rented bedroom!!

nessarobinson
11 years ago
Hi All,

I have just rented a tiny bedroom - 101" x 103". It just about fits the double bed (54"x75") but barely has room for furniture. This is a major downsize and I need to figure out how to make it work. Realistically I don't want to spend more than $300-$400 on furniture as it's a rented space and I only see myself being here a year. But I do want to make it comfortable yet feel like I have space! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've drawn a rough plan of the room and attached it. More detailed measurements below. Also have attached one image as it currently is - but I am planning on changing it heavily.

THANK YOU! :)

WIDTH: 101" x 103"
HEIGHT: 97"

EAST FACING WALL (101")
Door: 33"
Electrical Socket: Standard 2 plug (starts 7" from door frame)
From End of Socket to Edge of Wall: 51"

SOUTH FACING WALL (103")
Electrical Socket: 13 inches from edge of West Facing Wall

WEST FACING WALL (101")
French Doors (open out of room not into room): 66" - but set in starting 13" from South Facing Wall

NORTH FACING WALL (103")
Radiator: 42.5" (starts 25" from door on East Facing Wall). Sticks out 3.5"

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.