plantationshuttersltd

Barnes Window Transformation

Plantation Shutters Ltd
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

This living room features a stunning squared bay window which adds a lovely character to the room. Shutters make a fantastic addition to bay windows as they open up a range of benefits to the room as well as ensuring that this lovely bay shape is not lost to the window dressing. This custom made window dressing make them the perfect solution for any window no matter the shape - a particularly attractive feature for bay windows which add so much character to a room and where you do not want to loose shape. Other benefits enjoyed by installing shutters to a window include increased privacy, temperature and light control as well as enjoying the luxury aesthetic that shutters provide.

Read the full article here - https://www.plantation-shutters.co.uk/news/barnes-window-transformation

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.