lambypie

Facade needs a "Facelift"

lambypie
10 years ago
I recently bought this home. It's only 8 years old, but needs some work. I love the inside, it's got good bones. However, the outside doesn't seem to reflect the inside. The old owner had some crazy ideas. I would like the outside to be more contemporary/MCM looking. I will be removing all of the landscaping in exchange for more geometric, clean lines. I also plan on changing the front door and sidelights. Right now the door looks like it belongs on a Victorian home. My biggest issues are the 1) shutters, 2) posts supporting the front door overhang, 3) landscape support walls, 4) the ugly garage. I grew up in a very organic mid century modern ranch, and would really like to capture that feeling if possible. Help please?

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.