hil75

Bungalow refurb

hil75
3 years ago

Just about to embark on refurb of an 80s bungalow in SW Scotland. It will be white painted render, and desperately needs new windows although the front door is only a few months old. Currently all are white upvc. At the front there will be one window on the left, glazed front door (with side panel) in the middle then the living room window on the right which will be changed to french doors leading out on to a new decking area, which we plan to do in grey composite.

Our dilemma is, do we use anthracite for the window and french doors, which we’d really like, or stick to white to match the front door? Or throw caution and money to the winds and change the perfectly good and almost new front door as well?

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.