rachelconnolly2000

Old Bungalow to refurb/extend into a cosy family home,Leinster,Ireland

RCD RCD
6 years ago
We bought what was originally a cottage built in the early 1800's, it was later modernised to a 1960's bungalow. It has been extended twice. Currently, it is 1300sqft on 1/2 acre. We are looking for an architect. The house is in a pretty village that has an old English village feel to it. The house front is not within keeping of the original village but we would like to restore the front to this era or at least compliment its surroundings. We want to build an extension to the rear of the house consisting of the living area as this where the South/West aspect is. We would like lots of glazing to the rear but not too contemporary.The front right corner of the house is north facing. Comments welcome, thank you.

Comment (1)

• PRO
    MoleskinArchitecture
    6 years ago

Hi there.... where exactly are you based? If you'd like me to discuss your project further then feel free to mail me at info@moleskinarchitecture.com and I'd be happy to help out. Thanks

RCD RCD thanked MoleskinArchitecture
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.