sonal_tripathi88

HELP with office organisation please!!

Sonal Tripathi
3 years ago

Dear all

Our room measures 4.2m x 2.5m. Plan is to have two desks - one for me with large screens so I can work from home and standard desk for my husband for his work. Aside from this we have a lot of stuff here that needs organising and storage (craft items, electrical things like cameras, extra toiletries, extra Knick knacks) and more books. Our initial plan is to have two desks, one next to the door and one by the window as in the picture. On the long wall we wanted storage with getting two Baltimore shelves from marks and Spencer’s (both 1m wide) in addition to the ladder shelf that is present. This will take up most of the length. On the short wall at the back will be our Gods temple so is accessible to us and guests/family members.

My other idea was to use part of the room as a nursery and part as office space but that may not be a good idea.

Any thoughts on my plans above or anything else you think I can do will be very helpful! I cannot do much bespoke things here as this is not our forever home so need items we can move with in the future.

Thank you

Sonal.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.