nero_devil

The article is related to interior decoration/construction

NERO DEVIL
last year

Sound Doors Fire Retardant Recording Studio Sound Soundproof Door 45 dB

SoundproofInteriorDoor is a group owned company focusing on acoustic innovation technique, and integrated manufacturing with R&D and sales. The company attaches great importance to contracts and reputation with the code "Quality, Price, Service are what we live on", based on the purpose "Satisfy clients with good quality and price, win leading grounds in industry with advanced management".

We have built good business relationship with the businessmen from more than 50 industries including restoration company, insulating solutions provider, environmental contracting firm, interior design and decorating firm, etc. InteriorDesign specializes in exquisite, high-quality plywood plywood and customized wood plywood, flexible boards and acoustic soundproof doors for interior design, construction, aviation and furniture. QHMMJF has the right team, top experience and the best quality products and materials to provide professional home theater and office renovation services. VLDZ is the main residential building and renovation contractor for kitchen renovations, Beaumont bathroom renovations and complete home renovations. WallUService provides very professional services at reasonable prices and is the number one wallpaper installer in Perth with more than 10 years of experience. YAUY is an engineering personnel agency that matches technical and engineering professionals in various disciplines with companies across the United States.

We have established a good sales network and service organization, and export to Lodz Poland, Kwai Tsing Hong Kong, Farnborough United Kingdom, Hannover Germany, Muscat, Hyderabad Pakistan, Tabaco Philippines, Genoa Italy, Aligarh India, Khorramshahr Iran, Bhavnagar India, Jacksonville United States, etc.

Metal Door Fire Proof Resistance Acoustic Double Leaf Steel Doors Soundproof Panel System Steel Door

1. Could you please send me the quotation: Soundproof booth? Sound reduction of 78 dB (A), thanks to an efficient insulation. Air flow through vent. Exhaust fans to increase cooling. Press protection against corrosion, phosphate powder, rubber seals on doors.

2. The fiber to be held in position with chicken wire mesh. The final color of the material and design horizontal or vertical to be approved by the consultant and the architect both to ensure the final looks of the installation is as per the design intended for, contractor to take a final sign off before start of work. The panels shall be mounted on special aluminum using clips. All Makes and models of all items/samples should be approved by the consultant prior to the installation.

Furthermore, our products have wide commercial applications including meeting room, sound studio, broadcast studios, mechanical equipment rooms, event center, function hall, private recording studio, music training studio, lecture hall, flexible office space, conference room & meeting room, and so on.

Contact us today. A brilliant future will be built by our joint efforts.

Website: https://www.soundproofinteriordoor.com/product/sound-isolation-door/

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.