kirsty_hughes

Kitchen design help please, diykitchens

Kirsty Hughes
4 years ago
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hello Houzz Community, I'm at the planning stage of a kitchen extension and have decided to use diykitchens as I love their Bedale and Marsden ranges and price point for solid kitchens. I had a strong vision of how I wanted things to look and yesterday visited Magnet to ask them to come up with a design. I'm glad I went. They were helpful with the island design as I thought I'd struggle to fit one in and thought we'd need to succumb to a breakfast bar. The design wasn't perfect though and lacked symmetry and range / island positioning (looking for these to be as central as poss). Id really appreciate someone looking at a design I've mocked up today to see if this looks OK, am I missing anything and will this work in your opinion in the space we have... Max 4.7m across. Also does anyone offer design services to give me a shopping list for diykitchens please? I've attached pic from Magnet to get a feel for room shape and window and bifold placement. Thanks in advance

Comments (38)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.