design3586

Big Change, Small Budget - The Anatomy of Wallpaper

We always put people at the heart of designing interiors - that helps us creating authentic spaces that reflect their character. We are known for a no project is too small attitude, and for this renovation we started with very limited budget and challenging time frame.

This partial home design theme was joyful living experience which we otherwise referred to as "British Bright". Bedrooms requirements on changing flooring, lighting and wall textures with modest bespoke furniture investment was not an easy task.

Before:

After:

We are absolutely confident that it´s possible to achieve a living experience that reflects modern interpretation of London lifestyle - one that embraces comfort, detail, elegance and delight. Here are some things to consider and themes from this project:

• Capitalise on the sea escape, restful retreat, that makes you smile, vacation memories.
  • Bold wall covering choice added refined touch and helped to bring more light reflection.
  • Use of colour

Before:

After:

By: Misha Andersen Design Ltd.

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.