webuser_9161913

Compact Bathroom Design Help

Shane O' Donovan
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I'm getting my bathroom renovated early this year and am looking for some help. I have various bathroom design, supply and install companies looking at it but would like to get others opinions in case I'm missing anything.

I've attached some dimensions and pictures. Looking for something very contemporary. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

I'm looking at taking the bath out and putting in a shower. It's a 1st floor apartment so it's unlikely I'll be to do a floor level wetroom - it would have to be raised at a minimum.

Thoughts on colour? I like monochromatic but also like darker colours as well. There is no natural light in the room so would I be better steering away from dark?

In terms of the sink I would like a counter top basin but am unsure whether to go with a vanity unit or a console tap. What about marble, natural stone etc...?

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.