prionsias

I want help designing my bathroom

prionsias
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi, can anyone recommend a designer for a bathroom. Any of the designers I've googled seem to have no pictures of bathrooms they've designed and I would like to see previous work as I don't want to end up with a study in sand and beige, which seems to be the fashion these days.

We are lucky enough to have a pretty big bathroom so I want it to be bright and airy. Attached is a rough sketch of what I am thinking for the layout. It would be a wetroom, so a shower in the bottom left hand corner. It has to be here as the room is in a dormer and slopes downward towards the back wall where the toilet is. So there would be a screen between the shower and the free standing bath. Then the toilet and the sink. I like the style in the photos attached.

Ensuite shower room · More Info

Contemporary Bathroom · More Info

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.