meghan_emricson

Remodeling kitchen and living room- need help with paint!

Meghan Emricson
7 years ago

Hello!

We are about to rip down our walls and put up drywall in the living room, as the walls are panels. We just recently painted the kitchen Benjamin Moore's "Guilford Green", and I need help choosing a color for an accent wall (so far I like Benjamin Moore's "Whitall Brown"or their "Shadow Gray"), and a color for the rest of the walls (I was thinking a very light beige-y tan color).

I think I'm leading more towards an earthy color scheme, or one with a grey for the accent wall.

Any other ideas on paint colors that would go with the Guilford Green? It's a very unique color and I'm not very good at coming up with color schemes.

Here are a few pictures of the Guilford Green in the kitchen:

and here are the walls I was going to paint with the accent color:

and here are a few of the walls that would be the light beige type color:

So excited to get all of this done, so much stuff is getting updated!! After this project is over, were tackling the guest bathroom, which will need to be drywalled and needs updated cabinets as well. We are also planning on replacing the floor in the bathrooms, as the tile is outdated

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.