murraymaher

Badly need paint colour advice for living room!

murraymaher
I am getting my living room walls painted a lovely gray/green colour. I'm very happy with that colour. My issue is the built in tv cabinet (you can see it in the photo) it lies between a white limestone fireplace and a more cream coloured bookcase.

Any advice on what colour I should paint it?

At the moment I'm feeling I should go with a slightly lighter/whiter colour then the bookcase.....so it'll be between the colour of the fireplace and the bookcase....but do I want introduce yet another colour in that small space?

Repainting the bookcase is not an option at the moment.

I'm quite literally tearing my hair out. The painter is coming this Tuesday so I'll have to make a decision.

Can anyone help?
regards
A Stressed out Mum