maire_lohan84

Bungalow renovation

Maire
8 years ago
We are going to do an extension renovation of our bungalow and we have a proposed floor plan as attached. unfortunately all the dimensions aren't included. the new extended part is the to the left side of the house with the kitchen and dining area. we are worried that the bathroom is far too small at 1700mm in width and we wanted 4 double bedrooms. A single bedroom really doesn't appeal to us. also the hotpress is very small. we live in the countryside so we are used to bigger rooms!we love the open plan living dining kitchen area. we feel that we can make the utility area without affecting the the overall layout too much and possibly move the hotpress in here. Any other ideas or recommendations on how we could overcome the single bedroom and very small bathroom would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.