jennifer_r_jeffers

Need Contemporary TV Armoire

J J
8 years ago

I just moved and need a contemporary style TV armoire, but one that also doesn't look totally out of place in a Victorian home or with our other furniture. I want the unit to enclose and hide my TV and associated media boxes, but don't want something overly massive and 80s looking (that seems to be what I am finding a lot of!). Our living room furniture includes a dark brown leather couch and white leather side chairs and a dark brown metal coffee and side table. The first pic below is the house when it was staged (prior to us buying it) to see the wall I have to put it on (where the armoire is below). The second pic is a (not very good) picture of our furniture at another location so you get a sense of the style. I have looked quite a few places and can't find anything that would work. Would welcome any and all opinions!

Comments (19)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.