fragle0

Need help with my living room

Caitriona
Hi everyone, mailing from Co. Wexford, Ireland. First time using this, I just happened on this app a few weeks ago and think its brillant. Anyway.......I am having difficulty with decorating my living room. Photos attached, I really liked the wallpaper initially but am bored of it now, plus is stained and has yellowed from the fire. Its there about 4yrs. Am I stuck with black and white in this room because the couch is black/white? The couch is black but the cushions are b/w and the cushions are really big and make the couch....if you know what I mean, pictures will explain it.

I was thinking of purple wallpaper because I have purple curtains up but am well open to suggestions. I would love an elegant classy look, havent seen many nice purple wallpapers around. I was thinking of possibly cream either, with little purple going thruogh it, Do stripes and florals go together?

Thank you in advance, really need your help. Sorry the pictures arent the best
x

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.