hzdeleted_24387947

Paint colour advice for semi open plan kitchen/living area

User
8 years ago
I need some advice on paint colours. My apartment living room is open plan with an open kitchen just behind as per photo. Currently walls are cream but have recently got new blinds white wooden and the duck egg blue roman in photo below. The couch has to stay but I need to paint this space. Was thinking and off white/cream (brighter than what I have) or maybe pale grey or maybe even duck egg but am concerned about painting living/dining one colour and then having to do the kitchen in another colour (I don't think duck egg will work in kitchen) The space looks so big currently because of the walls all being one colour and I fear breaking up the spaces with different colours will make it look smaller. I'd love to find a colour that I could use in both but isn't what I already have. Kitchen is walnut and high gloss dark cream. Any advice on colours would be very welcome?

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.