bradfordj

Kitchen Remodel...Great space and light but too many options

bradfordj
11 years ago
We close on a short-sale next week, but my wife has concerns about moving...due in large part to the multiple remodel projects required. Thus, I want to provide a design for the kitchen first and get it done ASAP (if the design prompts her to agree to keep it). The kitchen is 23 x 14 and open to a 24 x 14 vaulted family room (on the side with the built-in table). . It has tons of light, and was a top-notch ktichen remodel...in the 80s. The picture was from a few years back, it is now missing cabinets doors, has cracked counters, and fixtures are broken. We would like a traditional kitchen with a mixture of tone (avoiding all white, or all dark). Some contemporary features are interesting, but not to the point of large metal surfaces or finishes. The windows overlook a pond and woods, a nice accent not seen in the picture. I would like to keep the cost below 70K. The house is a 70s walkout rambler, so there is not a distinct style to integrate. Any ideas are welcome. Thank you in advance!

Comments (25)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.