kanta_barrios

Need Help: Picking dining table for Open Plan Area

Kanta Barrios
9 years ago
Hi!
I have a new extension about 50m2- Kitchen with Island, living & dining area. The space for my living/Dining is about 5.50m x 5.80m. ALL is white, Walls, countertop, and a light off white/white porcelain tile. Kitchen doors are High gloss IVORY. I am looking a t a White gloss Extendible table. I would love to have it white clean lines in dining area and then create accents in living area (grey fabric couch, etc) I have 3 white foot stools at the island, I I have found modern curve line dining chairs with stainless steel legs. Attached pics of Table and Chairs as well.

This is the table I am looking at http://www.made.com/bramante-extending-dining-table-white but it is online and I cannot see it until it arrives home! Would it be a terrible mistake to buy it, I am worried it would class which the Ivory White gloss. The countertop is a Silestone White… and it works, but not sure what the bright Bright White Gloss table would.

Thank You!!

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.