belfastgerry

I need both a comfortable seating and eating area in this one space, h

belfastgerry
Hi guys what a great site by the way, amazing ideas everywhere. My house is small and
with two toddlers getting smaller, my kitchen space doesn't work as you can see from pic, I've tried to do a
large table and chairs and a settee and ended up with both
squashed together, can't use most of the table and chairs as it is. Was thinking of either getting an L shaped settee with a smaller table and two chairs or getting a L shaped bench seat built in to replace what we have. This area has to be comfortable as it will be used as a second living space and I'm anxious that a bench seat won't be comfortable or that a L shaped settee will be strange looking with a table beside it. Not sure what way to go