katharynpace

Yes/No - freestanding bathtub for a guest bath

katharynpace
10 years ago
My husband and I own a rustic (not log) home on the river. We have tried to incorporate rustic design elements into all the rooms of the house. For the guest bath, we have found a freestanding tub that we both love, but adding it will mean no shower in that bathroom. The master is being converted into a walk in shower (no tub). It is worth noting that both baths are small and there is no room for making them larger. We both agree ont he design, but a friend thought it would be a bad idea.
So I'm just wondering what user thoughts are on a freestanding tub (with no shower) in a guest bath...the tub we are thinking of is below, but would be the same question for a clawfoot, or other freestanding tub.

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.