laura234

Need help for my living room colour scheme!

laura234
10 years ago
Having recently purchased our home, we are now completely redecorating the living room. We have stripped back the old wall paper, removed the furniture and now have plain walls waiting for their colour scheme. As we've reinsulated and replastered the walls, I don't want to use wall paper.

We have purchased the Natuzzi suite shown, in a lovely rich antique brown without the contrasting trim (winchester brown). I'm planning to put a feature chair to the right of the fireplace, which is a light tartan brown, with contrasting teracotta print on the sides and back. At the window, I'd like to put two chairs, maybe Queen Anne style. I'm struggling to pick an overall colour scheme for the room, remaining chairs & ottoman, rugs etc to tie the fabrics together.

Any suggestions? Despite the modern look of the sofa, I like more traditional styles with a light feal to rooms in general.

Thanks,
Laura

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.