laura234

Need help for my living room colour scheme!

laura234
Having recently purchased our home, we are now completely redecorating the living room. We have stripped back the old wall paper, removed the furniture and now have plain walls waiting for their colour scheme. As we've reinsulated and replastered the walls, I don't want to use wall paper.

We have purchased the Natuzzi suite shown, in a lovely rich antique brown without the contrasting trim (winchester brown). I'm planning to put a feature chair to the right of the fireplace, which is a light tartan brown, with contrasting teracotta print on the sides and back. At the window, I'd like to put two chairs, maybe Queen Anne style. I'm struggling to pick an overall colour scheme for the room, remaining chairs & ottoman, rugs etc to tie the fabrics together.

Any suggestions? Despite the modern look of the sofa, I like more traditional styles with a light feal to rooms in general.

Thanks,
Laura