gayletm

Need help with living room furniture choices

Gayle
Hi there,
I have a long rectangular shaped living space with a dining area at one end and living room area at the other. I recently bought an L shaped sectional couch which goes against one of the long walls.

I'm trying to decide what furniture to put on the opposite side of the room (by the large window with wooden venetian blinds) in order to balance the room out and make it less one sided.

I have this red armchair which I like. Does the white Eames chair work beside it or does this now make that side of the room too "busy"? Does the simple little end table work better beside the red armchair and leave it at that?

Would welcome your opinions! :-)