lc1410

Improving kerb appeal - driveway ideas

lc1410
last month

We are a cul de sac of threes house sharing a tarmac’d drive. We need the driveway resurfacing but that’s going to be a bigger project which will need discussion with the neighbours on how we would divide the different areas as it won’t be easy if we don’t agree to the same surface type. Open to ideas though- must maintain parking for two cars.

In the meantime though I would like ideas for making our drive ( central house circled) more welcoming as it has no green space. Open to suggestions for particular plants that will do well in a shaded north facing driveway, I’m not very green fingered so would be looking for anything that is low maintenance.
We tend to park 1 car on the triangle of block paving on the left and the other directly in front of the garage to leave the front door visible and easily accessible.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.