webuser_70760500238

How to make the corridor less white..

S G
4 months ago

The space here is very 'white'..I've been looking up painting it but that might be too dark and the options of painting one accent wall in a hallway might make it look a bit odd with just one wall painted. Painting half a wall feels too difficult to make it look right. Was wondering about just painting the door frames and skirting board. I'm definitely thinking of adding mdf 'bead board' to the white cupboards to make them look more interesting. And I really like the look of acupanel, perhaps halfway up the wall under the underground pictures, but that is fairly pricey so maybe not yet. Also unsure if that will damage the wall, and this is a leasehold flat so don't want to do anything that might cause issues . Lastly thought about painting or adding faux panelling to the wooden doors but some people online seem to think that looks naf..

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.