webuser_254635143

Utility/downstairs bathroom conundrum

Amy Grant
5 months ago

Hi, I would be grateful if anyone could give some advice as to suggested layouts for this planned ground floor space.

The wall between the kitchen/dining space is a supporting wall that we plan to remove/partially remove. The idea then is to take out the current bathroom altogether and make the back wall a glass sliding door. I would like to move the kitchen close to where the Kitchen/Dining boundary wall currently sits. my problem is we would like to introduce a utility/downstairs bathroom into the space. We think using the current dining space or most of it makes the most sense, especially given the supporting wall. There is also currently a window and patio door on the right hand side walls so i dont want to put the utility on that side and lose the natural light as kitchen is north facing.

Any tips or ideas for utility & bathroom layout within this space would be massively appreciated!

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.