melissa_shivers

Which shower style would be best?

Melissa Shivers
11 months ago

Hello
I have been planning my bathroom refurb on and off since 2021, and think I finally have the motivation and headspace to set the wheels in motion this year.
I had a preliminary chat with my builder 2 years ago, so have a good idea of the fixtures I'd like, and where they need to go, but I'm now stuck on which style of shower to choose.
Originally I'd planned on a 1000x800 offset quadrant enclosure (A) - builder said it was a better use of space than 900x900 - but now I'm also considering whether a rectangular shower at the same size (B) is a good option, or even a slightly larger rectangular enclosure at 1100x800 (C).
If I choose option C, I'm also wondering if a walk-in style is possible, as I've seen a few social media posts showing bathroom installs with this size walk-in.
Does anyone have any advice, insights or suggestions? Thanks!

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.