Old house Wall Paper hiding Mold

Elnaz S Nobari
2 months ago

Hi All! Have chosen some nice paint to paint my walls. The property is old— so when we removed a radiator, there was water damage behind it. So far haven’t been able to get a plumber in to check the pipes/walls — however walls are dry and not wet/damp or cool, so am guessing was a water issue that has since been rectified. Do I need to have someone come in and professionally strip the walls? Do I paint over? Am not sure what the process is and how to safely do it.

Comment (1)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.