jordana_makwaya

2nd storey extension layout advice needed please!

So, we are in the process of buying a house with the floor plan attached. We are a family of 5 and so would like to add the following:
1. A master bedroom with en suite
2. Add an extra bedroom as the existing bedroom 3 is too small to grow with us as a family. If it means us reconfiguring the space and having 4 bedrooms, an en suite and a family bathroom then fine by us but didn't know if that would work.
We are looking at building over the current kitchen and shower room space which is approximately 6x3.5m.
Looking at the floor plan I did wonder whether we could make bedroom 3 into the en suite for bedroom 2 and make that the master. Then make the extension into 2 extra bedrooms but I don't know if there would be an issue with plumbing and also didn't know how we would then get light into bedroom 1?
Help please!

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.