Who would I use? Architect? Or someone else

Rumi K
3 months ago

I have this layout that I want to adjust to add in a small toilet downstairs. There is a wall separating the kitchen from the dining room. There is a front reception that I would like to retain but the back can have possibly the wall taken out? Who is the best person to employ to help with the design and execution of the plan?

Comments (2)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.