sheronbennett

Suggestions needed for small table advice & design in lounge

sheronbennett
2 years ago

I've just got 2 new sofas in my lounge in dark blue/grey tone. Both have recliners so the feet come up. As I have 2 doors into the lounge and the lounge isn't square I'm not sure of having a centre coffee table as it wouldn't serve for both sofas. The room is more long & narrow. The current long coffee table to the side is old fashioned and doesn't go. I need to keep TV in corner where it is due to cabling. Can you suggest what sort of tables to use? The camel stool can go as doesn't work as a table. I like the round small table but doesn't have to stay. Should I choose an oak nest of tables to match my tv unit that I like or something else? Would you introduce an orange cushion to bring out warmth from the picture? I was going to swap the black floor lamp for a chrome arc shape reading light that would match the main lights and curtain pole. Any advice welcome as it feels a bit disjointed.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.