stef_hurley

Small kitchen design help!

Steph H
2 years ago

We’ve just purchased our first home and are really struggling to picture how we make the most of the kitchen. We’re removing the internal wall to create an open kitchen/dining area but it’s just a weird space due to door placements. We can’t figure out where to put the key kitchen anchors (hob, sink, fridge) and don’t know if we can fit an island or L-shape as well as an 8seater dining table without it feeling smushed. We were thinking to put a wall of cabinets on far left to serve aa storage and then put most of the kitchen on top/right walls. Would that work?!

We’re going to talk to a big kitchen place over the weekend and are researching independents (after reading all the advice on here), but would really welcome some help as we feel lost.

Comments (15)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.