jenna_greenwood24

Huge flooring choice issue :(

Pineapple
2 years ago

I have had an absolute nightmare with my home decor recently. I got a herringbone floor put in and I hate it. The pattern is too busy for me personally and then our completely clashed with the oak doors. I decided to choose a new floor but as the doors were quite orangy oak I struggled to find one to compliment. I then decided to paint the oak doors white but now my open plan kitchen (which opens up to the hall where I am getting new flooring) looks very white / space agey (the oak doors must have broken up the colours a bit). I now need to pick an LVT floor that will connect well with my kitchen and other rooms. I feel like this whole thing has been a disaster from start to finish! Should I pick a greyish or ash coloured wood ? I am really struggling :(

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.