joyceee01

Design gurus! Please help with kitchen layout ideas

Joyce Obnial
2 years ago

Hi I was wondering whether I can have some advice on our kitchen layout. We planned to get our sunroom converted to an extension. Unfo Unfortunatel, we got let down by the contractors we hired who turned out to be professional scammers! Lots of tears and 6 months later, we are ready to get our kitchen done again but leaving the sunroom as is for now. How would you maximise the space? bearing in mind we are ok with the dining table being in the sunroom f. looking forward to all your suggestions! thank you

these are suggestions we have received from a builder (just keeping all the units in the ”kitchen” space) :

would love a kitchen island, if not a breakfast bar and plenty cupboard space. thanks in advance

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.